COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY AND GUIDELINES ATHLETES:
- Come ready for your session (no changing allowed in the bathroom)
- No spectators or parents allowed to stay inside the facility.
- Arrive/check in – Enter gym through gymnasium main entrance and check in with the Front desk inside of the facility and then exit through another door on the opposite side of the facility.
- Allow time for check in but do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to your session
- Only 2-3 people check in at a time. Every person entering the gym MUST be 6 feet apart, get checked for temperature then and will be checked-in for attendance.
- Players are required to wear mask while practicing.
- Only 1 person allowed in the bathroom at a time
- Coaches and athletes will sanitize their hands multiple times during on-court activities. Hand sanitizing stations have been placed around the gym.
- At the end of each training session, coaches or staff will clean their assigned balls, ball carts and any other training equipment utilized.
- Bring water bottle (water fountain not available)
- Do not touch your face!
- No hand shaking, high fives or huddles.
- Sanitize hands before, during, and after sessions.
- Once the session ends, all athletes need to be picked up on the exit side of the facility, no waiting will be allowed inside the facility. Coaches will walk players to the exit and wait until the parent takes their child.